skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lakisha Tramill

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thing 7


This photo was taken by a photographer named HVargas. I chose this picture because it is absolutely beautiful. The colors are amazing and the details are simply gorgeous. The picture is so clear that it is as if you can reach into the photo and touch the duck. I found this to be a very interesting experience and I enjoyed looking at the different pictures. The link to the photo is http://www.flickr.com/photos/viamoi/3347696783/



Posted by Lakisha Tramill at 10:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (24)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Thing 12
      • Thing 11
      • Thing 10
      • Thing 9
      • Thing 8
      • Thing 7
      • Thing 6
      • Thing 5
      • Thing 4
      • Thing 3
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

Lakisha Tramill
View my complete profile