Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thing 4

Commenting helps create a sense of community and interaction. When you leave comments you share your feelings and opinions with others. People are able to get a sense of who a person is by reading their comments. This allows people to be able to interact with one another.
One point that I found important from reading about commenting is that their has to be a balance between answering each person. You do not want to ignore someone, but If you have a many comments it is important to do what is feasible. Another point that I found important is that everyone wants to know that their comments are being read. Little things like "thank you" or "agree" is sufficient.
The people whose blog I decided to comment on were: Venica Graham, Sara Willey, Alexa Tyler, Rachel Biter, Jerita Reese, Dwyer Chitchat, and Hannah McMunn. I selected these people because I enjoyed reading their blogs. The comments I made gave insite to my personality and also told how I felt about what they had written.

No comments:

Post a Comment