I love to cook and more importantly I love to eat. I found a tool that would allow people to find different recipes, and upload their own recipes. You can watch as people prepare their favorite meals which is very useful when trying to create someone's dish. This site can make you feel like a food network star because you can upload a video of yourself make a special dish. I could see a high school home economics class using this tool.
http://www.imcooked.com/
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really love to cook too, and the fact that you can upload your own recipes is really neat! The whole video thing is awesome too, it makes me want to go home right now and try it! Awesome find.
ReplyDeleteI just looked up this website and I loved it! I am aweful at cooking and I am getting married in a month and a half and I need to start learning sometime. This website is great for me because it I am a visual learner and this visually shows me how to cook something. Great post!
ReplyDelete