Monday, February 1, 2010

Thing 2

I really enjoyed creating my avatar because it was as if I was playing a game. I dressed my avatar in a dress and high-hill shoes because I think it is cute, but I did not create her to look like me. She has a smile on her face because I like to smile. People are always commenting on how much I smile. I am a happy person, for the most part, so that is why I wanted my avatar to smile. The name was simple because I just used my own.
Creating this blog was not difficult at all. It reminds me of posting something on myspace or facebook. I am not on those things as much anymore because of school but every now and then it is nice to check things out. Creating blogs has turned out to be a great experience and I look forward to the next one.

1 comment:

  1. People say the same about me, which is why I chose to make my avatar smile as well. As far as creating the blog, I don't really blog on myspace or facebook so it was confusing at first, but I eventually got the hang of it and I agree that it was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete