Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thing 1

Habit number 4, have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner, is the hardest for me. Many times I get discouraged and feelings of doubt fill my mind. Once I have mastered what I was learning I can feel better about myself. Habit number 1, begin with the end in mind, is most simple for me. I know what I would like to do, however getting there can prove a difficult task.

Working through Thing 1 was not as hard as I thought it would be. Surprisingly it was pretty simple because all I had to do was follow the directions. I would like to learn more about web 2.0 because creating information is something that I would be interested in. I have never used a blog before so this is a chance for me to learn something new. Setting up the blog was simple. The steps were easy to read and simple to follow. As I worked on this project I was a little nervous because I thought I would do it incorrectly. This was a good experience for me and I look forward to learning other new and exciting things from web 2.0.

Lakisha

No comments:

Post a Comment